Silky professional hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovelife

Reaction score
Im using this at college and woundering who is the supplier i carnt find it thanks

Its an italian range, very cheap. They are on twitter/face book x

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek

Not heard of it sorry, have you been to your nearest suppliers for a look around and to ask what range does education at that location? If there wasn't free colour courses at my nearest supplier I wouldn't have half an idea about colours. X

thanks guys for your reply im just concerned about my training i want to get familiar with the latest brands and want colour charts ive started level two in my 30's and finishing my level three beauty hairdressing is definatly for me i bow down to all you loverly experienced hairdressers and hope one day i can be good even if its my 40's i want to know what im doing and once ive finished level three work my way from bottom up in a salon it's going to take time x

Silky colour comes from a company called "salon promotions" they now offer in salon training. Brilliant products brilliant company and fantastic training. Hope this helps:)

Latest posts

Back