SJK hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloeluckin

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I've heard so many different things about sjk hair extensions and I would like to know what you guys think about them?
I've heard people say that the hair is amazing, and some saying it's terrible. Some people have said the I tips are way too thick to fit on the rings, but others have say they've now changed it.
Please could you let me know your experiences with them and let me know what you think of the hair and service.
Thanks a lot,
Chloe :)

Honestly I think they've really improved in the last year. The hair quality is fab and stuff like tips being stronger etc
There Facebook page has good reviews posted everyday too now. But no matter what supplier you use they'll have haters and lovers!!
Suppose you've to try suppliers for yourself really to see

Get a sample and see for your self hun! Do that with all suppliers as its only you that can make a final decision on who you use!

Honestly I think they've really improved in the last year. The hair quality is fab and stuff like tips being stronger etc
There Facebook page has good reviews posted everyday too now. But no matter what supplier you use they'll have haters and lovers!!
Suppose you've to try suppliers for yourself really to see

Hi there! Glad I read this as I had totally given up on them altogether after problems last year but might order a pack to test out myself again. How are the blondes fairing now? Xx

Hi there! Glad I read this as I had totally given up on them altogether after problems last year but might order a pack to test out myself again. How are the blondes fairing now? Xx

Blondes silkier and lasting much longer. I have a lot of clients that are 60s and 613s and no probs at all. Even the budget aaa is very good .

Latest posts

Back