Sketchy BTC pic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassies97

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449014601.748759.jpg

Hmmm where is the level 2?

Major bug bear of mine is people not identifying depths correctly!

Lol. Jeebus!

Also, that's hardly the perfect platinum with all those gold streaks.

I mean some of her hair is platinum, kinda looks like cotton candy though.

Her roots aren't exactly platinum though?

Yeah that's definitely a mistake on their part!

Um, yea no a level 2 that is not. Same goes for perfect platinum. Don't much like the rooty look on it either.

Um, yea no a level 2 that is not. Same goes for perfect platinum. Don't much like the rooty look on it either.
I kind of like the rooted look! [emoji12]

you mean people are lying and exaggerating on instagram?;)
what next .. they will make hairstylists wildly popular for bleaching the death out of hair and putting wild colors on it?
and the lob, the lob that looks like a bell shape with the ends that were cut with mom's kitchen scissors, please don't get me started on that.
what annoys me is that BTC, Modern salon etc should have some background in hair and understand the fundamentals before they go posting half truths on their feeds.

you mean people are lying and exaggerating on instagram?;)
what next .. they will make hairstylists wildly popular for bleaching the death out of hair and putting wild colors on it?
and the lob, the lob that looks like a bell shape with the ends that were cut with mom's kitchen scissors, please don't get me started on that.
what annoys me is that BTC, Modern salon etc should have some background in hair and understand the fundamentals before they go posting half truths on their feeds.

Exactly that... They always mislead us.

I didn't realise is it not hairdressers behind 'behind the chair'?[emoji24]

View attachment 192590

Hmmm where is the level 2?

Major bug bear of mine is people not identifying depths correctly!

The people who post for BTC I feel like often misinterpret many things....levels being one of them. Crazies. They must be ad department people, with zero hair background.

Latest posts

Back