Skin Advice Geeks please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kate08

Reaction score
Hi Skin Geeks,

I have always had a sensitive face but since working full time in a nail salon it has become alot worse due to the exposure to dust.

Can anyone recommend a cream brand that I should try to resolve this? I have been told to use EA 8 hour cream or dermalogica but have no experience with either?

Any advice is welcome!!

x

Hi Kate

I swear by dermalogica!! I use it as a therapist and have also used it on myself for the past 5 years and could never stop using it!

All their products do not contain any artificial fragnances or colours.

They have a range for sensitive skin.
Ultra calming cleanser - which can be used on both face and eyes. Its even gentle enough to use on a baby's skin!! It combats skin sensitivity caused by exposure fo pollution, environment, stress and lots more...
Toner - Soothing protection spray
Exfoliator - Daily Microfoliant - all skin types can use this, its so gentle it can be used every day and over top of eyelids too, it also has a skin brightening complex in it.
The last thing im going to mention is your most appropriate moisturisers!
Skin smoothing cream (morning and night)
Sheer tint redness relief spf 15 - you would apply this in morning only and can mix with the above or just by itself, very good for calming any redness/sensitivity.
Last but not least is Barrier Repair! This has a silk feel to it and would go on top of another moisturiser in morning (skin smoothing cream) it acts as a barrier and stops anything from environment, pollution getting thru to ur skin. Calms redness and blemishes too - amazing!!!!
Sorry ive rambled on but i just love talking about dermalogica, it has improved my skin (used to have mild acne) hugely!!
Hope this helps :) x

Latest posts

Back