Skin care: leaving Dermalogica thinking Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiC

Reaction score
Ok so I've been using Dermalogica for about 12 years. I use the Ultracalming cleanser and mist and the barrier repair cream. During this time I've never had problems with my skin and sensitivities until I ran out of my cleanser about 3 weeks ago and now the mist tonight. I haven't bought anymore due to the huge increase in price and now I'm paying for it. I have broken out in eczema over my eyes, ear lobes and declotage, I haven't experienced this since prior to using dermalogica, 12 yrs ago! I was hoping someone could advise/recommend an alternative for me?

In addition I've just signed up for a facial course and I'm really keen to use a product that I can not only use myself by professionally as well. I'm currently liasing with Eve Taylor due to the recommendations on this site, can anyone advise me if ET would suit me? I really want a product that I can use so I can stand by it professionally. Recommendations welcome.
Sorry for the Long post! Your advise appreciated :)

Ultra Soothing Cleanser! - HERO product!
Perfect for eczema. Full of colloidal oatmeal and green tea.
Can be used as a flash masque and left on the skin, can be used everywhere on the body! You'll love it

Thanks Matthew :) appreciate your reply.

I assume there are more products within the ET ultra soothing range that will compliment the USC for me too? I'm looking forward to hearing back from ET and receiving further info.

The ultra soothing cleanser is the only one in its category. You would be looking at anything within the Soothing range of products for your skin type. I would probably say Soothing cream and face oil no 1 would compliment your skin (and the ultra soothing cleanser)

Thanks Jen889! Great to know. I'm still eagerly awaiting a response from ET.

Latest posts

Back