Skinbase microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iris

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanted to say I had my training with Helen today from Skinbase at my salon and she was absolutely fab. The treatment was amazing and my model has already booked her course! :)
The company itself has been brilliant from my first enquiries and I can't recommend them enough.
I'm really excited about starting the treatment in my salon and along with ordering the new shellac colours it's been a pretty good day!! ;)

Hi Iris, I've got my training booked in for the 20th October and I can't wait!! Have you got many booked in for your two week "free" period? How much are you going to charge them during that period? Also, which products are you using with the md? My facials range is all organic and contains lots of essential oils so that won't be any good.. would be interested to hear what you think x

I did my training on Monday with Heidi and it was fab.

Ive got 26 people booked in during the first 2 weeks. Ive done 11 since Tuesday and Ive got 5 booked in tomorrow. 7 out of the 11 Ive done and rebooked but no ones bought a course yet.

About a month ago I sent a letter to 100 existing facial clients (most who had only had one) 26 people called to book in and 2 booked their friends in with them.
Im doing the half hour treatment for half price in the 'Launch Fortnight' (usual price £36) All the clients Ive done are really happy and so am I!

I use Dermalogica

Hi spa angel,
I use eve Taylor in my salon and it's working really well along side the md facials. I've got about 8 booked in for the 2 week period but my salon has only been open for 3 months so my client base isn't huge. Clients I've done though absolutely love it and I've had really positive feedback.
I'm charging £24 during this 2 week period and £34 normally. I'm offering discounts on courses though if they book 3, 6 or 12 treatments.
Your trainer will go through it all with you on the day, including how to price your treatments and also how to recommend it to your clients.
Up to now I'm really happy with the whole experience :)

I use monu products for facials my trainer went through the products to use with Skinbase microdermabrasion. Its really popular and in the 2 week trial I've done 16 so far and have another 7 booked in. I've had 2 people book a course as well and have been getting great feedback from my clients. I'm really pleased I decided to train with skin base they have been so helpful and would highly recommend them.

im so glad to hear all of this ! i have jsut started my journeey on getting the machine into the salon ! how long did it take from booking the training to getting the machine in and doing clients ? xx

Latest posts

Back