Skincare products using Skinbase/Crystal microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte G

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a skincare range to use during a skinbase/crystal microdermabrasion facial, e.g. pre peel product to disinfect the skin, mask. Skinbase just recommended a basic soothing/hydrating range without essential oils

At Eve Taylor we have created a Microdermabrasion Support Package to use alongside MDB treatments and is the perfect addition to enhance the effects.
The package contains a gel cleanser to prepare the skin and ultra soothing, hydrating products to calm the skin and help restore the skins natural barrier. Our new package contains products which are essential oil free.

To find out more, follow this link and input your details for a professional account and we will send out our information pack:
http://www.eve-taylor.com/contentsection/professional-area/login

Matthew, I have an account but can't access the professional area, what am I doing wrong?!

If you can call us tomorrow on 01733 260161 we will look into it, alternatively email [email protected]

Can anyone recommend a skincare range to use during a skinbase/crystal microdermabrasion facial, e.g. pre peel product to disinfect the skin, mask. Skinbase just recommended a basic soothing/hydrating range without essential oils

Hello, you should look at Resultime, they have just introduced a new treatment line to work alongside your salon machines. I have heard some really positive things. x

Latest posts

Back