Skinny wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about skinny wraps please?

If you find lktanning on here she is a rep I think x

Can't find her unfortunately.

Does anyone knows about skinny wraps or anything similar as looking to use something like this in my salon please

Thanks xx

is skinny wrap a new wrap ?? or are you looking for a wrap ?? if so .. ive tried actiderm and now use shrinking violet x

is skinny wrap a new wrap ?? or are you looking for a wrap ?? if so .. ive tried actiderm and now use shrinking violet x

A lady contacted me today on Facebook asking if I wanted to try and join them? Never heard of it before. I had been thinking about something like this before after my friend had shrinking violet and said it was amazing x

A lady contacted me today on Facebook asking if I wanted to try and join them? Never heard of it before. I had been thinking about something like this before after my friend had shrinking violet and said it was amazing x

gonna have a google lol.. never heard of it , i like to keep ahead of all things New ! we have to dont we x

gonna have a google lol.. never heard of it , i like to keep ahead of all things New ! we have to dont we x

just looked on FB my friend used them in OZZ, IF ITS THE SAME THING . she said they were for home use,, im not sure hun XX TRY IT FIRST .

just looked on FB my friend used them in OZZ, IF ITS THE SAME THING . she said they were for home use,, im not sure hun XX TRY IT FIRST .

I couldn't find anything really on Facebook like a proper site that's why I asked on here. Which I thought was strange. Will go back to considering shrinking violet or if there is anything as good??? Xx

I couldn't find anything really on Facebook like a proper site that's why I asked on here. Which I thought was strange. Will go back to considering shrinking violet or if there is anything as good??? Xx

Meant google not Facebook xx

Hi,

I've tired the skinny wraps after seeing them at the Excel Show.

I'm going to become a rep for them at the end of the month.

I will pm you now. Xx

Hi,

I will pm you now. Xx

Thanks Hun x

Hi,

I will pm you now. Xx

gutted i missed excel it was ment to be brilliant x

gutted i missed excel it was ment to be brilliant x

It was :)

I love the beauty show I try to go every year. I'm like a kid in a sweet shop lol xx

Sorry you couldn't find me before xxx

Last edited:
Hiya, I se this is an old thread buy I'm a distributor for it works wraps and can sign anybody up who is interested x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back