Small salon without shower facilities

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAX inc

Reaction score
hi Geeks. iv just taken on a new therapist and want to introduce facials, massage and body treatments but we dont have shower facilities as the salon is small. which treatments can be done successfully without a shower ? many thanks for any advice. x

hi when i worked in a salon we offered body treatments such as mud wraps but didnt have a shower! all we did was to just to use one warm wet mitt to take the product of and follow with a dry one to dry the area so the client didnt get cold none of the clients complained infact said it was nice not to have there relaxation time interupted with having to take a shower took bout 10 mins to remove effectively so less time than a shower after some practice :)

hth

Roxy :green:

I have yet to come across a body mask that can't be removed with mitts, sponges and water. I'm with the above poster, showers can put an unknown time quantity into the treatment as some people spend ages in them, and they are also a right royal pain to clean!!

I agree on the previous replies :)
Body treatments can be taken off with hot mitts or fannels in a hot towel cabby. A really nice way of relaxing but yes dont forget to cover the body part straight after you have got the product off, it gets cold really quick!!

:) x

agreed! showers are a pain! lol! we have showers in most of our rooms but do usually use them - only if the client has a sauna really! as it very difficult to get a client out of there on time! lol!

its nice having hot mitts/towels to remove product - it feels lovely as a client and ther is no fussing about - you can lie there are fall asleep!

thanks for the advice people, thats good news.

There's plenty of treatments as well that you can do without needing a shower, like the alginate body masks that peel off. They're fab, and clients are always fascinated by the mask itself!

S x

Latest posts

Back