Snobbish mums - childrens names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CONNECT-2-HAIR

WWW.CONNECT-2-HAIR.CO.UK
Reaction score
Can we stop giving credence to anything that comes out of this woman's mouth? I can't even be arsed to watch the video.

This woman makes me feel slightly ill!

First of all Connect-2-Hair, I was about to post this on your thread but see that the Mods don't want things stirred up again. This is just a comment I would like to add about snobbish people.

Nobody who is better in some context really needs to feel superior to someone else. He or she knows his or her accomplishment or worth, takes pride and satisfaction in it and that's that. Other people are not a factor at all. This is how a psychologically healthy person feels and therefore no snobbery behaviour will be exhibited by a truly secure person.

Nobody knows everything. If you have the courage to observe what is true and make the most sense using your OWN mind and your OWN powers of reasoning, then you will have liberated yourself in a rare and powerful way.

Don't let ANYONE make you feel a lesser person.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all Connect-2-Hair, I was about to post this on your thread but see that the Mods don't want things stirred up again. This is just a comment I would like to add about snobbish people.

Nobody who is better in some context really needs to feel superior to someone else. He or she knows his or her accomplishment or worth, takes pride and satisfaction in it and that's that. Other people are not a factor at all. This is how a psychologically healthy person feels and therefore no snobbery behaviour will be exhibited by a truly secure person.

Nobody knows everything. If you have the courage to observe what is true and make the most sense using your OWN mind and your OWN powers of reasoning, then you will have liberated yourself in a rare and powerful way.

Sorry folks didn't know this had already been debated earlier.

This!

Can we stop giving credence to anything that comes out of this woman's mouth? I can't even be arsed to watch the video.

Absolutely agree. I don't know why she is allowed the air time.

Tonicj, you have worded this so well! The words which jump out and speak volumes are 'no snobbery behaviour will be exhibited by a truly secure person.'

Was she the one who said she would miss her children's birthdays if necessary work commitments came up ? I remember a heated debate on this morning programme, which drew my attention to her.

Was she the one who said she would miss her children's birthdays if necessary work commitments came up ? I remember a heated debate on this morning programme, which drew my attention to her.

Yep and holly willougby took it personally almost! She was livid!!! I wanted to be in the debate as well- I was shouting at the tv as I think the woman's utterly ridiculous! It made for great television though!

It did didn't it ..hazel eyes, I think she loves a good scrap ! And I could love her demented ideas :Scared:

Latest posts

Back