So quiet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuba1984

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am based in a home salon in Melbourne and omg it has been SO quiet with clients - even my regulars are MIA!!! Anyone else quiet? I am freaking out!

Thank goodness :)))) iv just taken on a new member of staff and it's gone dead. Literally just got people cancelling on me - last week was busy though :-/. Hope your week picks up xxx

I'm in Sydney and although my home salon is still normal with regular clients,I work 3 days in a salon and they've gone quiet. Retailers are complaining too. People are being cautious with the economic climate and unstable government (that's my opinion of it)

Sent from my SM-N910G using SalonGeek mobile app

Our beautician is really quiet for lashes and nails etc. No one seems to be booking in. Our sunbeds have been really busy though and spray tans have been like normal. I think people might be holding off with money as Easter is coming up.

The month of February for me was so dead, I got depressed and felt like jacking it all in! I'm glad I didn't though as they're starting to come back. This normally happens about 3 times a year for me: post Christmas, summer holiday and some other wayward time in between.
Luckily I can call several friends and have a moan about what a failure I feel (at the time!).

Just been having a moan to my poor old mother about this. Three cancellations in a week and generally quiet. I'm in the uk. It's worrying me but I've sent out some txts to remind people I am still here. ️Xx

I'm in the uk to and I've had 3 cancellations today, they've all booked back in for next week but people don't seem to take into account that this is how we make a living. I do have a cancellation fee , but I don't always like enforcing it as I'm worried I will put the client off ever coming back! The three today are regulars and should know better to! I've told then I usually charge people , to try and warn them
Not to do it again! Bring on the warmer months!

It's so frustrating isn't it! Looking foreword to the end of the month (peoples pay day, plus the clocks changing). When people get their toes out and the sun shines it always makes people want more treatments I find! Xx

Yeah definately agree! Last year I sold so many Mother's Day vouchers but much quieter this year! But I agree, end of March is always a turning point after the graveyard months!...well I hope ha!

Phew. Glad it's not just me quiet.

Latest posts

Back