Soak off gel, the colour of the natural free edge area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewNailsbyJulie

Reaction score
I have a fab file-off gel by Akzentz that I use for sculpting an opaque, realistic and natural looking free edge.....but I also really want a soak-off one but can't find any (apart from Bio-sculpture which I can't buy without having done their training)?

Any ideas?....Or has anyone mixed their own free edge from coloured gels?

you could use the Akzentz POW in natural white...its a lovely soft white..and although its not soak off, being a POW means its really easy to and quick to file off...then carry on with your soaking for the rest of the gel.

Yep, good idea.....and I had read on this site that it's possible to add a free edge (like a white tip area) using file-off gel if it is sandwiched between soak-off gel as it will still soak away. I tried this today on my business partner using a soft white, it looks great but I will soak it off soon to see it works ok, so I think I should try it with my file-off natural free edge, saving on buying any more gel lol!

Akzentz do a paint on brite white and a sculpting white in their soak-off range (but no natural free edge colour) so I filled in the contact form on the Nails Plus Beauty website asking if the paint on was opaque and needed only one layer....I was confused as to which would be best to get, but now I am trying my experiment (as mentioned above) as a lady is returnung to me next tuesday wanting white tips painted or sculpted onto her natural nail overlay!!!

NSI has a new gel out a soak off its in the us at mo, www.nsinails.com but iv not got it yet,dont no what its like sounds good like the rest of the products.Sorry i cant help more.xx

OPI has a soak off system with brilliant colors, but no sculpture gel :(

Hey hun
Lechat do a soak off gel called Nobility, they have added new colours to their collection and its easy to sculpt with and the price is very reasonable.

hth
Sue xx

Latest posts

Back