Soft bonds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwincess

Reaction score
Hey
So I ordered some hair from a well known place (I don't want to name them just encase it puts people off)
I received it all perfect but I did notice one bundle of 25 stands pre bonded the bonds were bendy, unlike the rest of the bonds they were all rock soild like normal, they were for a friend who is also a hair dresser so she just had them in as it was only 25 as thought after one month they've gone soft and you could literally pick them out in 2 seconds and they shed lots! Obviously my friend is fine with it but it's put us off slightly with ordering more just encase there are more like that? I did not contact the company as we put them in and for the sake of 25strands didn't want to have to send them back. So my question is has anyone else had this with any hair they've ordered? I'm hoping I was just unlucky with an old batch of something, I will contact them before ordering but you know alot of suppliers are very touchy and say it must be after care, which in this case is not true! Thanks for any answers guys xo

I would just advise the company so they are aware and can double check remaining stock

Latest posts

Back