Solar Oil and other rrp's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylormadenails

Reaction score
Hey guys
I can't find cnd's rrp on solar oil... Any one know them? Mine have been the same since 2004 so I'm guessing they may have changed...
Just about to type my price list so an answer ASAP would b great...thank you x x x

I've got them somewhere will dig it out, I know pinkie is £3.95 and next size 7.3ml is 7.45 I think xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to jump on your thread - but I thought the retail for solar oil pinkies was £2.50? I could cry as I've sold them at this price ;( is it really £3.95 for a pinkie??

Sorry to jump on your thread - but I thought the retail for solar oil pinkies was £2.50? I could cry as I've sold them at this price ;( is it really £3.95 for a pinkie??

Yes it really was 3.95 for pinkies

I used to check rrps on the ellisons website as they give them for retail items in the product description however I don't think they are up to date anymore.
Solar Oil Pinkies rrp is given as £2.95, but having e-mailed sweet squared I was advised £3.95.

Yes it is 3.95 I sell them for £3 though because no one would buy them at 3.95 or even 3.50. Xx

I'm sure s2 said to add vat on to the price we pay.

I sell them at £3.50 & they sell fine, once the stock I have has sold I might look at getting the bigger bottles as they're better value for clients x

I don't charge for mine as I personally feel it should be part of the service.xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Pinkies £3.95
7.3ml £7.45
15ml £12.95

Hope that helps x

Pinkies £3.95
7.3ml £7.45
15ml £12.95

Hope that helps x

I charge £3 for the pinkies, as I include the price of removal in my Shellac set price, so already 'giving' something away if you see what I mean? all the rest I price as above. I just think to myself 'what would I be willing to pay'? Also if we all stick around the same price it doesn't 'devalue' this wonderful product.

........ and S2 please may we have the retail prices page back in the new catalogue, thanks xxx

Thank you guys! I used to charge £4, £6.50 and £10 so now I have them at the correct rrp! :o) and I agree with last comment on rrp page in new catalogue x x x

I charge £4.00 and the fly out ! Sat in a round sweet jar filled with gold sand everyone asks what they are !

........ and S2 please may we have the retail prices page back in the new catalogue, thanks xxx

I used to love the retail pricing page in the catalogue too, but the prices I quoted are the most up-to-date RRPs - I'm not aware that they've been increased since last print. So...

£3.95 for pinkies (although I charge £4)
£7.45 for 7.3ml (although I charge £7.50)
£12.95 for 15ml (although I charge £13)

I can't be doing with '5p's, can you tell? ;)

I charge £4.00 for the pinkies but give the 1st one free with new clients, thus encouraging them I hope to use and buy more, seems to work :)

hmm, ok maybe I need to increase to £4, they are well worth it after all :)

Is there a topic open for rrp on creative products? If not please can it be posted on here?
I've got solar oils
But need to do nail v.removers

X

You can speak to S2 for the RRP on products - 0845 210 6060

You can discuss the retail price on here but NOT the price we buy the products for - consumers can see this forum.

Xx

Oh I see :o) I'll ring them on Monday! Thank youuu x

Latest posts

Back