SolarOil triumphs at Look Fantastic Awards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
For years it has enjoyed a devoted consumer and professional following – now CND's SolarOil has cemented its popularity once again after being crowned Favourite Nail Care Product at the Look Fantastic Hair & Beauty Awards 2010 yesterday.

The Look Fantastic Awards is quickly establishing itself as an industry event with clout. Now in its second year, the awards celebrates the cream of the industry with winners voted for by a panel of top consumer magazine journalists and experts including Hello’s Nadine Baggott.

The event was held at The Soho Hotel in London where Daniel Crown, Look Fantastic‘s CEO, honoured 129 top products from all areas of the beauty industry including nails, make-up, skin care and hair.

Attachments

• Product-solaroil-Consumer.jpg
    Product-solaroil-Consumer.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 39
Many congratulation:hug::hug:

SolarOil is the best :D:D

Congratulations! It doesn't surprise me to be honest ... it's works wonders and smells delicious :D

Congratulations - well deserved!

This miracle product called Solar Oil has won so many awards in over 30 years; it is truly amazing!!! Congratulations for yet another one. Totally deserved.

Yehhhhh and the Award is now at Sweet Squared in our reception!! ;)

Well deserved, it is a miracle in a bottle I wouldn't use or sell any other oil, I'm always telling clients to use it, & it really works if you use it ! :D

Latest posts

Back