Someone creating a blog about me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same message last night and I opened it this morning... Plus this week I've had my Facebook hacked. I'm on an iPhone and wondered if it was possible to have your whole phone hacked?? I thought iPhone was meant to be secure. I only use this as do not have a laptop or pc

I had that last week! The virus sent out tweets every minute, about weight loss - super embarrassing as I'm currently carrying some extra pounds from having a baby! Then private messaged everyone i follow asking if they were lonely and wanted to chat??! I wanted the ground to swallow me up, lol but all u do is change ur password, shame I found that out hours after it begun!!?!

I've had ones similar too.

"Have you heard what **** is saying about you"

"Have you seen this video of you"

Don't worry xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

The pub that "tweeted" me I had previously had contact with and used to work with the girl that runs it, hence why I believed it.

Sooo many scams. Its seriously frustrating.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I find your comment extremely rude.

I hope no one laughs at you when you next ask for advice.

Its not a scam that i have come across or heard about so thank you Zooks for bring it to our attention x

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

If you find my comment rude, that's fine and you are free to chuckle on your sofa should I ask something you find silly.

I only pointed out that I laughed at the original post to point out that it is entirely possible that Rachy may just not have noticed Zooks post count and genuinely could have thought "how would you fall for that" in the same way I did. To me, it looked like a few people were about to gang up on her for her comment and I didn't feel that was fair as it did seem like she had just made an ill informed comment.

Had I not felt the need to stand up for her, I would have said nothing and moved on.

I had that last week! The virus sent out tweets every minute, about weight loss - super embarrassing as I'm currently carrying some extra pounds from having a baby! Then private messaged everyone i follow asking if they were lonely and wanted to chat??! I wanted the ground to swallow me up, lol but all u do is change ur password, shame I found that out hours after it begun!!?!

This is what exactly happened to me!

Never ever ever open a link you don't recognise or know, best time to check out links are on your pc as when you hover the mouse over the link in the bottom left the actual web address shows up.

As you clicked it, download a good Trojan scanner ive forgot what mines called, but ask some computer people they'll tell you the good ones :) and scan, don't pay for anything online or check online banking until you have done so.

Sometimes its key stroke recognisantion software that they download to your pc without you knowing, so they get passwords etc.

Chances are its nothing. But there is something on there now they would clear your bank in minutes. So dont worry but get it scanned xx

Latest posts

Back