spa manicure and spa pedicure???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
hi
i am a bit confused about the pedicure and manicure kits...i thought you could just buy them and then i saw something on here about having to do the course before you can buy them??? do you have to or not? i haven't done the creative/designer nails pedicure course but i have bought a few pedicure things that i use instead of buying them from my beautician (cheaper!)...please let me know if i am or am not supposed to buy them ? :confused:

Hi, though im not sure if you can buy the kits without doing the course.

If you book the course, the course is free and you just pay for your kit ! does this make sense ?

im going on both of mine on Tuesday next week, i think its fab that they give you the course free as you can get full tuition and guidance re using the products ensuring you get the full benefit from them rather than just buying the products and using them as you think, mind you i do think they come with a Video ? but i still enjoy classroom training than trying to learn from Vid, Vid will help me as back up after the course should i need it.

hope this helps

kx
p.s. ive just realised i probably havent really helped much, maybe even confused you further ! sorry

Katmoz33 said:
hi
i am a bit confused about the pedicure and manicure kits...i thought you could just buy them and then i saw something on here about having to do the course before you can buy them??? do you have to or not? i haven't done the creative/designer nails pedicure course but i have bought a few pedicure things that i use instead of buying them from my beautician (cheaper!)...please let me know if i am or am not supposed to buy them ? :confused:

yes the free lessons are good, but i really want them for myself i havent got in to touching other peoples feet yet....! i just find it really hard at the moment getting any time away from work during the week as we are really busy so at the moment i darnt ask for time off to do the course....can you buy the retail kits they would be great for hols....

RING DESIGNER NAILS ON 0113 275 5719 THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.

I don't think you need to do the course.
If you only want to use them on yourself why don't you order the spa manicure and spa pedicure mini totes.

i will ring and see what they say....
i have bought the mini totes before but you can only use them once (sachets)....think the retail kits are only around £20 and you would get more go's with it ... and the cucumber heel therapy i could go through loades of that its fantastic i have never found a cream that keeps my feet so soft for a few days without re-applying it.... that would be good for on holiday when you have had your feet on the beach and they are dry...wish the shop was open on a weekend i feel like going there now ... (sorry to the people who work in them and want the day off) but during the week everything is so rushed.....

you only need to prove you are a professional nail technician to purchase from Designer Nails. The only restrictions are on L&P/Brisa

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back