Sparkling topaz L'Oréal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBea

Reaction score
Hello.

I have a client wo has boxed dyed her hair a couple of times to go blonde, i normally just do her cuts and her extensions. Anyways, she bought some new extensions (i dont mind her buying them herself as shes an extension technician herself) but before she wanted them in, she wanted a crown/T panal set of lowligjts, matched to her extesions, so i done that for her with no problems and it looked beautiful.
Since taking out her extensions, she decided she wanted to go an all over L'Oréal Sparkling Topaz colour (permanent) which i believe is the 8,34 (not got my book on me). I applied it and followed the instructions, i used a 6%.
It took really well to the lowlights and she loves it but their is a lot of blonde left, especially the ends and underneath. The home box dyes are more intense, this is what my salon friend told me, so her best advise for me was to use the same colour again but with a colour release on dry hair? My other salon friend told me the same advise but on wet hair.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back