Special treatment licence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
I have just recieved a letter through the door about renewing my special treatment licence, it's £365 so quite a lot of money so just wondering if this is something you legally need to have and what happens if you don't renew it (not saying I'm not going to but just curious of it's something you have to have as I don't really understand what it's for)

If any one knows any information about this matter I would appriciate the advice, I'm based in croydon so not sure if different areas have different rules.

I think it depends very much on the area that you're working in, and the treatments you offer.

What treatments do you do?

Vic x

I do manicures, pedicure,facials, massage,waxing, electrolysis, lash and brow tint, lash extentions, shellac, myscara and spray tans x

I would guess it's for the electrolysis. But worth checking with the issuer.

I have spoken to environmental health today and in my area you need it for tanning (spray) massage also for quite a bit more. I think you can check it out on your local council websites under special treatments licence. £260 ish by me I use sienna x to see if they knew they hadn't heard of it.

Latest posts

Back