Spectrum shimmer Additive over Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charberry

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Has anyone used spectrum shimmer over vinylux?

If you have used it have you got a pic?

It just looks so pretty and I'm desperate to get some when I place an order this week :D

I have. I have used it over tropix and rubble and it looks lovely. I have also used some of the pigment additives over vinylux and they work well.

You need to have a light touch and apply when the colour coat is ever so slightly tacky. With the spectrum shimmer I kind of dabbed it on then gently fanned over it with a fan brush to lay any larger fragments flat.

The photo shows a selection of vinylux (some colours are not vinylux BTW) with various effects, pigments and glitters. you can just make out the tropix. The first gold and sliver colours are silver chrome and sugar spice with silver holo glitter, gilded gleam additive and bronze blush additive.

it was great fun painting these up x :)

Attachments

• fakefingers 006-002.jpg
    fakefingers 006-002.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 332
Oooohhh they look lovely!

I was going to get the irresistible silver holo glitter and spectrum additive but might have to get a couple more.

Thank you :)

Another lovely additive is green gold sparkle, but for Christmas the charmed additives are amazing and icicles would probably look good over any vinylux colour. happy shopping :0) x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back