Spiezia Organic Skincare :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrimouse

Reaction score
Hi there all,
This is a post for those of you out there seeking beautiful, natural and organic products to use on your clients
!! Yesterday i went to meet with the Spiezia 100% Organic team in Helston in Cornwall for a half day product training and i have to say i was blown away by the whole experience. The products look and smell divine, they contain wonderful natural ingredients which do marvelous things to the skin and leave you feeling not just wonderfully uplifted but thoroughly pampered. The products are all handmade to order and contain only natural oils, flowers, herbs and essential oils using the principles of aromatherapy and a long process of maceration of oils with all manner of health benefiting plant and herbs. The sheer amount of health benefiting ingredients proven to do wonderful things to the skin are unsurmountable and to top it all everything is 100% Organic, you could even eat it!
I found the team at Spiezia absolutely lovely and i love their whole ethos of natural and organic, even their packaging is made of recycled waste.
This post is to simply let anyone out there who is interested in natural, aromatherapy based, plant based, organic and gorgeous products that Spiezia are lovely 'both inside and out' so please check out their website if this is your kind of thing.
Needless to say i have just purchased my first start up kit from them to use in my small salon that i am hoping to open in July so i will keep you all posted.
Many thanks Terri xxxxxxxxx

And a huge thank you to all you at Salon Geek, you have become my cyber beauty bible :)

xxx

Haha I wish SG was like FB where they had a 'like' button :)

Im sorry to say but I completely disagree! I think they smell terrible (as most organic do) and I feel they were only good for dry/sensitive skin! You can also buy them over the counter (not in salons/spas) which I didn't like cause to me that means their not active enough to have to be recommended by a skincare professional. Glad you found something you liked but it's just not for me :hug:

Thanks Terri

It's fantastic to have met so many people at the traning day, being based in Cornwall it's not often that we get to meet our customers face to face (well unless we're on the road or at exhibitions) - it proved to be a great success with new ideas being generated.

@Suzanne1118 - thanks for your feedback. We've had a few people say that they've not been keen on the product fragrances - but we receive much more positive feedback than negative. I completely understand though that the Spiezia range isn't for everyone.

The product range is already highly concentrated and very effective - feedback from spa's and salons has been that their clients love the products and that the signature treatments we offer are extremely popular. Spa's are something that we're focusing on though now so keep an eye out because you never know, we might be making spa specific products in the future :)

Matt - Commerce Manager at Spiezia Organics Ltd
Spiezia 100% Organic Skin Care and Body Care from Spiezia Organics

Latest posts

Back