SPMU - best training centre, can anyone recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlebear

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to train in Scalp Micropigmentation and would like some advice on the best SPMU training providers in the UK. There are so many "intensive" courses provided by companies, I would really like to train with a reputable company.

thanks!

Cannot recommend Nouvea Contour/Karen Betts highly enough. Amazing training and everyone is lovely. So much supper once you're finished. Feels like you've joined a wee family x

Thanks so much! I will check Nouvea Contour/Karen Betts out! X

Has anyone trained with The Beauty Company based in Leicester?

Has anyone trained with The Beauty Company based in Leicester?

My aunty qualified with them in spm, she's gone straight into business. I trained with them for beauty & hair extensions a few years ago, highly recommend x

My aunty qualified with them in spm, she's gone straight into business. I trained with them for beauty & hair extensions a few years ago, highly recommend x

Thanks for the feedback!

Cannot recommend Nouvea Contour/Karen Betts highly enough. Amazing training and everyone is lovely. So much supper once you're finished. Feels like you've joined a wee family x

Thanks! I contacted them but their course is booked up already!

Finishing Touches

I obviously recommend Dermace! they are a habia centre of expertise for permanent make-up, VTCT and BABTAC accredited.
You can arrange a visit of the academy so you can get a feel of what the training would be like.
Xx

I obviously recommend Dermace! they are a habia centre of expertise for permanent make-up, VTCT and BABTAC accredited.
You can arrange a visit of the academy so you can get a feel of what the training would be like.
Xx

thanks!

I trained with Dermace first but I didn't feel I learnt very much but then I went to Nouveau and feel I've learnt so much and feel so supported by all of Nouveau, it really is like joining a family :)

I can't recommend Nouveau and their team enough they are amazing <3

Xx

Latest posts

Back