Sports massage insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandywine

Reaction score
I've just passed my ITEC level 3 in sports massage and was going to add it onto my Guild insurance. Unfortunately they can only cover a level 4, so although I renewed my insurance with them last month for everything else, I'm going to have to get out another insurance to cover sports massage.
Who does anyone else use to cover them for sports massage, I've googled it but would prefer to have a recommendation from someone. I'm a student member of the sports massage association and have tried to contact them about insurance, but haven't heard anything back from them yet. Why is nothing ever easy!:eek:
Thanks for any help. x

I'm covered through Embody for all my therapies including sports therapy. What other therapies do you do as this may influence who you go with. I had a terrible problem trying to find one that did everything. Some beauty orientated companies would not cover sports massage at all. Some wouldn't cover clinical aromatherapy, only if you used pre-mixed oils...! It was a little frustrating, so I went back to Embody

just found the link and although it's done through membership of embody, the insurance is
http://www.complementary.assoc.org.uk/InsuranceInfo/

Hi Brandywine
I'm a level 4 sports masage therapist and am insured through the SMA. In order to get insured through them I think you have to have done one of their reccommended courses or you have to submit a load of case studies and proof that you are proficcient. They use the insurance company Balens so it may be worth asking them directly if they will insure you.

Latest posts

Back