Spray tan accessories

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylipgloss

Reaction score
Hi all, i have my spray tan training soon which i am really excited about. :) I want to order everything now so that i can start practising straight away. Please could you tell me the best place to buy accessories such as sticky feet pads and disposable thongs/briefs. There are so many suppliers out there and i would like to know who you think offers the best price. Also anything else you think i might need. I will be working from home but also considering doing mobile spray tan parties. Also looking for a good starter kit. Xen tan have offer on at the moment.

Hi Ya,

I buy all my sticky feet, disposable caps, masks, tissues etc from Ellisons online, very good pricing compared to my local wholesaler! You will also need gloves, couch roll, disposable underwear and barrier cream to get started.

I bought my equipment through Xen-Tan and am very pleased with the kit and the price! I also bought a collapsible trolley on wheels from hobby craft to cart my stuff about as i am mobile.

Enjoy the training! x:hug:

I also use Ellisons x

Hi all, i have my spray tan training soon which i am really excited about. :) I want to order everything now so that i can start practising straight away. Please could you tell me the best place to buy accessories such as sticky feet pads and disposable thongs/briefs. There are so many suppliers out there and i would like to know who you think offers the best price. Also anything else you think i might need. I will be working from home but also considering doing mobile spray tan parties. Also looking for a good starter kit. Xen tan have offer on at the moment.

I get mine from eBay. They're the cheapest around ...
I also get hair cap things from there.

Thank you. I have received an Ellisons catalogue today and they seem very reasonable.

Latest posts

Back