Spray tan courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephR

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I apologise if this question has already been asked. I've done a search on my iPod app but couldn't find any threads to do with courses.

Currently I am only doing nails and sugaring but I have had a lot of clients ask me about spray tanning, if I did it or if I could recommend someone that does. Anyway it's got me thinking that there is obviously the demand out there and I'm turning clients away so I would like to add it to my treatment list. My question is who are the best company to train with. I'm in Gloucestershire and don't really want to travel too far for training. Any help you can give me would be great.

I've pm'd you :hug:

Hi there,
For passionate beauty professionals looking to start their own venture, or simply wanting to branch out into other treatments, then Xen-Tan is a cost-efficient way to get started. For hands-on training, The Carlton Institute offers an accredited course nationwide, so you can be up and spraying in no time at all!
If you want anymore information, please do not hesitate to PM me or call 0844 800 7661 for more details.
Kind Regards, Amy

I trained with Sienna x. Their training is fantastic and they are always on hand to answer any queries even after you've trained. They do regional training, but I'm not sure where your nearest centre would be. Your best bet is to give them a call. HTH

Hi! from my recent training experience one tip from me would be to check how many are on the course (whoever you go with) - this was key for me as there were too many to get a good handle on the practical side. Too many questions flying around the room and not enough individual help. So small is best!

I trained with Sienna x. Their training is fantastic and they are always on hand to answer any queries even after you've trained. They do regional training, but I'm not sure where your nearest centre would be. Your best bet is to give them a call. HTH
Hi bella beauty.
I am thinking of doing a tanning course with sienna x but someone said there tanning colour wasnt strong enough. some of her clients complained. Just wonder how you find the company and lotions. I dont know if i should do sienna x or nouvatan course. Sienna x did get back to me straight away when i called,so a good start. Look forward to hearing your views. samfie27

Latest posts

Back