spray tan gun help!x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizy

Reaction score
played about with hv5008 gun and i only get just2 tans out of 250ml help!x

screw the black screw on the back of the gun clockwise all the way in then unscrew it just less than half a turn thats all you need the trigger should just move a tiny bit :)
you should be using no more than 50ml per tan,
have you done a training course? the machine setting gun cleaning, ect is usually covered (it is on ours )
give me a call if your stuck and i will talk you through it the numbers on my web site if you click my signature below this post

I have done a few courses yes, but at collage's and just paid it myself they dont really teach you anything about the gun therefore dont have a clue about it - I think I have done correctly what you said so should their be little space now with the trigger feels abit tight? !x

have included some pics does it look right now?

1749077839a12305794311l.jpg

1749077839a12305794336l.jpg

thanks!x

oh its the pro gun! this is the upgrade of the 5008 gun. Make sure u dont twist the cup too far as you will dislodge the air tube on top of the cup housing. It does look a bit twisted already. The needle adjustment is the silver screw/nut at the back of the gun. It is black on the 5008 which we thought you had. HTH

do you mean the soloution cup too far ?!

does the screw look right ? or is it too far in?! x

I cant tell by a photo,but less is best with spay tanning you need to cover the area but not soak the skin otherwise the guide colour will look awfull and you will waist solution like 2 tans to 250 ml !!!
use a piece of white couch or kitchen roll and spray onto it for a test
even though the spray pattern is very fine you will see it on couch roll
are you using a solution with a guide colour ?

have you got both guns the 5008 comes with a standard gun and its just as good as the pro gun
the pro gun you have is an accessory and your supplier should have given you the gun that is supplied with the machine standard from the manufacturer
The standard gun is less complex but gives an identicle size spray pattern :hug:

nope just got the pro gun :( ! x

Latest posts

Back