Spray tan gun help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy's

Reaction score
I've never had a problem with my gun. (5years old). Lately it's not spraying evenly. Say if I'm spraying a leg it spray bits of it like its cutting off. Air still going trough so I know it's not the machine. Cleaned the nozzle but still doing it. Attached a picture of model of my gun. Please help. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401436739.522962.jpg

I've never had a problem with my gun. (5years old). Lately it's not spraying evenly. Say if I'm spraying a leg it spray bits of it like its cutting off. Air still going trough so I know it's not the machine. Cleaned the nozzle but still doing it. Attached a picture of model of my gun. Please help. View attachment 66401

Have you taken the needle bit out to clean that too?

I had a problem last week with the spray cutting out. It was my pick up tube causing the problems. It had gone a bit baggy at the ends iykwim and needed replacing. I couldn't find my new spare tube (I'd put it in a safe place!) so pushed the metal weight a little higher up the tube in the hope it wouldn't fall out. Anyway half way through tanning my sister in law it stopped spraying, had a mess about ad realised thats what it was. Put weight back o the bottom and all is fine again. Luckily I have since found my new replacement :) Hth x

im having a problem with my helia gun leaking from where its fused formed together there is no where else for it to leak from (and i can see it) its 1 week over the 6 months warranty and earlex wont help! which i understand but every where else i see this machines/guns u get 12 months warranty, mine wasnt any cheaper :sad:

How u take needle bit out please? X x

I done all that. Still spraying in patches. Never ever happened before. Anyone else please? X

Latest posts

Back