Spray tan gun holder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdhoney

Reaction score
Hey geeks! I just wondering if any mobile therapist who do spray tanning use a holder for there gun as i always find it awkward tryin to set my gun somewhere without it falling over in my clients houses.

Any advice would be great thanks.
Megan xox

what kind of machine do you have? I have the maximist and it has a slot for the gun to fit in to so you don't have to put it on the floor xx

Thanks for yr reply. I have a hvlp 5008. Don't think it has any where for my gun. Or I jus can't find.it lol xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

How embarrassing iv jus found it lol. Xx

Thanks for yr reply. I have a hvlp 5008. Don't think it has any where for my gun. Or I jus can't find.it lol xx

The HVLP 5008 is the Maximist and it does have a slot for the gun to go on.

A photo to show you where the gun slot is just infront of the handle:

5008.jpg

Last edited:
Thankyou. Can't believe I missed this been doin spray tans for yrs to, that makes it worse lol. Xox

Oooh I'm a dummy!! I never knew that either and have moaned to the other half many a time about wishing I had a holder!!! Oops! Altho I was smiling while tanning away tonight! Lol thanks luv :) xx

OMG i never knew this i have that machine as well off to have a look

The HVLP 5008 is the Maximist and it does have a slot for the gun to go on.

A photo to show you where the gun slot is just infront of the handle:

5008.jpg
Omg, can't believe I didn't know that was there, I've just checked and it is! I've been tanning for months as well, haha :eek:

Glad to have helped so many of you :):) :Love::Love::Love:

Latest posts

Back