spray tan help from anyone in the RG2 area!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K's tanning

Reaction score
Hello, all you wonderful, helpful geeks! I've got myself in a pickle and I'm hoping someone on here may be close enough to help out.
I have a large number of spray tans to do on Sunday and thought I was being really organised, but two things have slipped the net, so to speak. So here's what I'm in need of if anyone can help me out...
1-Replacement filter for my s500 extractor unit
2-Booster drops to add to solution

My postcode is RG2 9NS and I could collect anytime after 5pm Saturday.
I'm willing to either pay outright for them or replace them next week when I can order them.
You can contact me through this site or phone me 07795175820.
I'll be home all evening.
Waiting patiently, with my fingers crossed !
Thank you all in advance.
Katherine

Hello, all you wonderful, helpful geeks! I've got myself in a pickle and I'm hoping someone on here may be close enough to help out.
I have a large number of spray tans to do on Sunday and thought I was being really organised, but two things have slipped the net, so to speak. So here's what I'm in need of if anyone can help me out...
1-Replacement filter for my s500 extractor unit
2-Booster drops to add to solution

My postcode is RG2 9NS and I could collect anytime after 5pm Saturday.
I'm willing to either pay outright for them or replace them next week when I can order them.
You can contact me through this site or phone me 07795175820.
I'll be home all evening.
Waiting patiently, with my fingers crossed !
Thank you all in advance.
Katherine

How did things pan out Katherine...did you manage ok?

Yes, I survived! 25 tans in total, some full bodies, some partial. Ages from early 20's to 70+!
I didn't realise just how long it was going to take. My first tan was at 9.30am, sprayed straight through til 1.30, had a break. Started again at 2.15-3.00, break til 4.15 then straight through til 7.30pm.
I'm knackered, but thoroughly enjoyed it. I managed to improvise a replacement filter, which worked more than adequatly. Didn't need the booster drops afterall, was worrying for nothing, they were all very happy with the colour.
Now Ijust have to hope they all take on my advice ref. aftercare and all will be well.
Might even get a mention in the theatre programme, yippee!!

There was only one young lad that I had a problem tanning, only arms and face. he was fairly pale, so I was expecting the tan to look really dark, but it didn't look like I'd sprayed him with anything more than an 8%! (I was using 12%) Anyway, he popped back in to see me when I was nearly finished everyone else, his arms just didn't look right, the inside of his forearms looked like he had snail trails up them making wierd patterns!

I double checked he hadn't moisturised prior to the tan, or applied anything else, which he hadn't. He did say he used Lynx shower gel (maybe something in that?) Well I rubbed his arms down with an exfoliating spritz, dried and reapplied the tan. It did come out slightly darker than the first time around, but still not particularly dark. I haven't got a clue why, could he just be one of those rare people who don't take tans?

I'm now off for a well earned hot bath and cold beer!
K

Wow very well done..you derserve a big cold beer ..actually I think im gonna join you with a glass of wine..opps to late...well ok then ..maybe another :lol::lol:

Well done though:hug:

Latest posts

Back