spray tan package querie/smaller package

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
Hi guys i wondered if you could help me. Im a freelance hairdresser who as also been doing spray tanning alongside my hairdressing for approx the last 3 years. I purchased the california tan prospray when first starting out, it is a very large machine probs best suited to a salon environment, but i purchased it as at the time i was doing large demos and big spray tan parties. The only problem is storage of my equipment as it is all so big, so obv takes up alot of space in my boot and obv very heavy to carry so not at all practical for being freelance.Also takes up a lot of space in the house. Now my predicament being is that im 7 1/2 months pregnant so ive had to knock the tanning side of my business on the head for a while,because of the size of equipment etc. When i do eventually return back to work it will again be predominently hair, with myself doing more bridal packages, individual tans and smaller parties as i will only be working part time. SO I am wanting to sell my california tan prospray i purchased it for £1200 hopefully I will be able to get around £400-£500 for it. and then hopefully buy a smaller more compact spray machine more ideal for freelance . Last year at the manchester show i can remember fake bake doing a package of a mini spray tan machine and a fake bake tent and if my memory serves me correctly it was around £400. Can anyone confirm this for me and do they know whether they will be doing a likewise offer at any of the upcoming shows? OR if I can purchase a similar professional package for roughly the same price for what i will be needing it for . As i really cannot afford to spend alot more than that at the moment, plus i have a very compatent machine at the moment the only downfall being its size. so if anyone can help or advize me it would be much appreciated. sorry for the long rambling!!

You will easily get a tent and machine for less than that amount. Fake Bake use the little piggy which is the one I got with my start up package, including a tent and some solution for almost half that amount. The company distributing Vani-T (the one I use) no longer do the piggy, but you will get a higher quality machine and tent for less than what you are looking at. Try some of the companies on here like Nouvatan or wowfactor, they do similar items all of good quality.
Or try a search on here and have a good look about.
You can buy the equipment without having to buy the solution.
Hth,
Jenx

hi. i purchased a mobile suitable machine from flair in ireland. salon services do similiar machines. also i see alot of companies offering a trade in on machines at the moment. ask them about trading in your old machine, you might break even and get some products and retail line and machine for a trade in of your old machine and booth.:)

Latest posts

Back