Spray Tan Promotion Ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coconuts

Reaction score
I am looking to do a tanning promotion to bring in new clients but I am stuck as what to do? I offer tanning parties etc does anyone have any bright ideas that works for them?

I work in a salon 3 days a week doing tan etc. If at the start of the week a certain day is looking really quiet I offer half price tans for that day to try get people in!
Or I offer a £5 voucher to use towards their next tan if they book in for 1. But remember put an expiry date on your vouchers otherwise it could be months before they come back!

Thanks, good ideas:)
I have my regulars but it seems that everyone is saving their money for school hols in a couple of weeks, I might offer half price tans in August and see how that goes down, it would be better if I could tan two people at the same time in one house for half price, now I need to know how to word this?

Or you could have a "have a spray tan in August and recieve 1 in September half price" Then keep a note of everyones names for when they come back!

Or you could have a "have a spray tan in August and recieve 1 in September half price" Then keep a note of everyones names for when they come back!

Even better idea, gonna add that to facebook page and web site now, thanks x

I do an offer say I charge xx amount but if they bring a 2nd person they get x off and if they bring a 3rd get another x off.....
so in other words the more they bring the less they pay but it brings more people and profit for you
hth

Latest posts

Back