Spray tanning advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekygirl2

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a newly qualified spray tanner & have just recently did my first spray tan. I found I was using between 100ml and 150 but read that 50mls is more than enough to cover a whole body. Is this true? What am I doing wrong?:|

50 ml is enough, set your gun on less flow. I normally turn my gun off that cant spray at all then turn the adjustment screw 1 and half turn on and see how much solution you use then you should try it with coloured water to don't waste tanning solution. Well thats how Ive done it and still doit from years.

Hi,

I am a newly qualified spray tanner & have just recently did my first spray tan. I found I was using between 100ml and 150 but read that 50mls is more than enough to cover a whole body. Is this true? What am I doing wrong?:|

Hi - who did you train with and what solution are you using? Did the solution run when you put it on the body - just curious what is looked like because this is 3 times the amount I would use on someone.

Hope we can help or you will not be making much money! :eek:

Latest posts

Back