Spray tanning lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella771

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good lamp for spray tanning? Im a mobile therapist and find that when i call to most peoples houses the lighting isnt great. I'm looking to get a lamp that i can bring around with me and will help me see better when tanning.

All advice appreciated thanks ;)

You can purchase the clip on day light lamp and it is amazing give you perfect light to complete an perfect tab regardless of surrounding light.

thanks nailsinlondon2, any idea where i could get one? You just attach it to your tent it is?

I got my clip-on lamp from Nouvatan, its great :)

There are similar ones available on ebay too but just make sure the bulb is a spiral daylight one to eliminate shadows.

Great i'll have a look... thank you so much Pink Ronnie :wink2:

I have one of the clip on lights but could only find a normal daylight bulb and not a spiral one. Do you know where to buy the spiral ones? I was worried the whole time I used the light to be honest I was totally paranoid client was going to burn herself on it. I had it attached to the side of the tent and the whole spray tan she kept gravitating towards it and I kept saying stay away from the light! lol I just thought how long will it be before someone burns themselves on it:(

I have one of the clip on lights but could only find a normal daylight bulb and not a spiral one. Do you know where to buy the spiral ones? I was worried the whole time I used the light to be honest I was totally paranoid client was going to burn herself on it. I had it attached to the side of the tent and the whole spray tan she kept gravitating towards it and I kept saying stay away from the light! lol I just thought how long will it be before someone burns themselves on it:(

I thought the idea of the bulbs was that they didn't get hot either? Am
I wrong? X

Hi girls

I found one on nouvatan website as suggested by pink ronnie. I also found a different one on ebay which is not spiral and has anjustable swivel head but it does not attach on to the tent just sits on the floor and doesnt get hot but its a bit more expensive.

thank you so much baggybear great help to me :)

Thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back