Spray tanning machines and extractors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kel-J-tan2017

Reaction score
Hi,

I am doing the spray tanning course hopefully this month but have been advised to buy my equipment first.

I am just going to be doing friends and family at my house and then hopefully do it mobile and make a proper business out of it.

After alot of research I'm thinking of using LA tan but not sure what machine to get.

Would you recommend ts20 or I'm looking at hvlp 700?? I'm so confused as everyone is saying different things.

Also what is a good extractor fan??

Thankyou

Kelly xxx

Hi Kelly
The TS20 machine has been around a long time but is still looked upon as one of the best and most reliable spray tanning machines out there.
Very easy to use and set up and gives a nice even spray tan.
As for an extractor, you cannot go wrong with the Tanning Essentials Mobile extractor, small but powerful enough to clear overspray. Position the extractor next to you when you are spraying and it will clean the air in the room, leaving any residue of overspray firmly captured within the tent.
Good luck with your training.

Thankyou that's a really big help!!

Can anyone else give any advice??

Can you tell me if the ts20 machine has a heat drying option??

Can you tell me if the ts20 machine has a heat drying option??
All machines blow out warm air. Just remove the gun and dry down with the hose xx

Thankyou that's great!! :) xxx

Have a look at maxi mist too. After lots of problems with my tanning essentials machine, I've bought a maxi mist...it's amazing! x x

Thankyou, I have been looking at them as well as alot of people say they are good!! :)

Have a look at maxi mist too. After lots of problems with my tanning essentials machine, I've bought a maxi mist...it's amazing! x x
I agree maximist are the best. They have much bigger cups than the tanning essentials machines too xx

Latest posts

Back