Spray Tanning Mixed Race Clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHC195

Reaction score
I have just had a potential new client call and asked about spray tanning, she said she has is mixed race so she would need a pretty dark colour but is just looking for a nice *glow*!!
I sad it souldn't be a problem, I have the Tantric Max and booster drops so I shouls be able to give her a nice glow that she wants!!

Just wanted some advice from people who are either mixed race or have sprayed mixed race clients, how dark should I go?
Any tips would be greatful!!

Thanks

Steph

I have just had a potential new client call and asked about spray tanning, she said she has is mixed race so she would need a pretty dark colour but is just looking for a nice *glow*!!
I sad it souldn't be a problem, I have the Tantric Max and booster drops so I shouls be able to give her a nice glow that she wants!!

Just wanted some advice from people who are either mixed race or have sprayed mixed race clients, how dark should I go?

Thanks

Steph

Hi Steph,
this is one of those "how long is a peice of string questions" as dependent on
1) how dark this customer already is
2) how dark he/she wants to go

I would suggest you get her in and talk it through to asses the above points
HTH :hug:

Myself, my sister, and sister in law have all occasionally used sunbeds in the past (8-10mins max), in the winter we tend to need that boost/glow as mixed race skin can take on a grey undertone.

Mixed race skin tends to naturally have a strong yellow, or a balance of red and yellow undertones.

I am yet to train with Tantrick but I like that they have a choice for different skintones. I once had a spraytan but wound up orange rather than bronzed (natural undertone is yellow). A friend of a friend had a spraytan with tantrick last year and she looked like she had been sunning herself some place far away but it beautifully enhanced her natural colour(she is mixed race)

Hth

Thanks

Steph

I have spray tanned a mixed raced lady and an indian lady before, I usually hold the machine gun closer to the skin to it goes on extra dark. But the booster drops should give it that extra boost

hths x

Latest posts

Back