Spray Tanning Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavitabella

Reaction score
Hi!!
I am doing my very first tanning party in a couple of weeks!! What do u guys all do at your parties?

Hi

For tanning parties I send out a small bottle of solution to the hostess along with some q-tips for patch testing any newbies - usually 2 weeks before.

On the night, arrive and set up in a seperate room. I do this because all though most of the group will be friends, they are generally not too happy to be naked in front of one another and prefer privacy for the actual tan.

Go through the consultation if they haven't already filled a form in, make sure they sign it and have had their patch test previously.

Next, start tanning, generally I sort out how many 8%/10%/12% clients I have and try and do it in order so that you are not forever changing your solution.

Afterwards, pack away, then give out all the aftercare advice alongwith your contact details in case of any problems.

Try and book more parties if anyone interested! Offer retail items if you have them.

Collect the money in and go home! HTH

I do pretty much the same thing. On training they told us about doing some party games too but I really dont think I would have the time (unless you go with someone else). I have been thinking about the setting up the retail products in the room that the party is going on so all of the people there can have a look and play and the hopefully order.

Thanks ladies don't feel as nervous now!! Does anyone do games,if so which ones?

I do pretty much the same things that Jules does. I also make up a short grab bag game toward the end and the prize is a free Body Armor: DHA tan extender, for one individual. This has helped me improve my before and after care maintenance because I now have an opening to sell the product. Hope this helps!

i do the same as others realy. you wont have time for games. just take a btl plonk for party thrower or give her tan free.. make sure . your machine is powerfull enough to do the tans or you wont be getting recomeds..... www.nouvatan.co.uk have an amaizing one... the solution will also make them come back for more. i trial ran 15 tans hmmmm some good some bad some not fit for human consumption SCARY since we were breathing it in..... anyway nouvatan no parabens no drying alcohol just fantastic results every time.... i hpoe your party goes well, its hard starting up. xx

Latest posts

Back