Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamsyntempleman

Reaction score
i have a wedding to attend next saturday...& what makes it worse is that im bridesmaid for the day. really want to have a spray tan done. usually i opt for st.tropez , fakebake or california tan. but have never been 100% happy. i have heard tantrick is really good, but need to know wher i can get it done locally. i live in potton , bedfordshire. i am willing to travel within up to 10miles. please help!! thanks

i have a wedding to attend next saturday...& what makes it worse is that im bridesmaid for the day. really want to have a spray tan done. usually i opt for st.tropez , fakebake or california tan. but have never been 100% happy. i have heard tantrick is really good, but need to know wher i can get it done locally. i live in potton , bedfordshire. i am willing to travel within up to 10miles. please help!! thanks

If you want to PM me your post code we will put you in the system to locate the nearest salon to you :hug:

Latest posts

Back