Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurensowry

Reaction score
Hi, can anione tell me wot is the best tan to use for spray tanning pls?!?!?
Lauren
:confused:

Hi, can anione tell me wot is the best tan to use for spray tanning pls?!?!?
Lauren
:confused:

Hey Lauren and welcome to SG.
Oh if I could have a quid for every time this question I would be somewhere hot and sunny having just had my first tequila of the day :hug:

This is kind of one of those how long is a piece of string questions as everyone will swear blind that there's or the one they use is definitely without doubt the best there is to be had.

I for one adore this stuff B&Q | nextday.diy.com - 12,000+ DIY products next working day delivery ,cheap,paraben free,low odour and good longevity although not so good from the perspective of returning customers as lasts upwards of 25yrs :eek:

Key in spray tan in the search option top right of the screen...that aught to keep you busy till Christmas.

Good luck :hug:

Last edited:
If you type in 'spray tanning' in the search option at the top of this page you will get loads of threads to read through.
Everyone has their favourite and there is no 'best' spray tan.
You have to get lots of samples and try them out yourself.
What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another.
I sampled about 15 different solutions before deciding!

If you type in 'spray tanning' in the search option at the top of this page you will get loads of threads to read through.
Everyone has their favourite and there is no 'best' spray tan.
You have to get lots of samples and try them out yourself.
What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another.
I sampled about 15 different solutions before deciding!
Completely agree with angelina. Everyone on here has their favourites. Phone lots of companies and get them to send you some samples and see which one you like the best hun.:hug:

I for one adore this stuff B&Q | nextday.diy.com - 12,000+ DIY products next working day delivery ,cheap,paraben free,low odour and good longevity although not so good from the perspective of returning customers as lasts upwards of 25yrs :eek:

You see, this is the problem, we have to agree to disagree....I much prefer Ronseal - Product Details - Ronseal Power Sprayer they even have an 'Inspirations' section on their site:lol:

....and they do exactly what they say on the tin...the only issue I have had lately is that the client is a little 'stickey' for a while:eek:

Please forgive us for having some fun and good luck in finding your ideal Spray Tan Company:hug:

You see, this is the problem, we have to agree to disagree....I much prefer Ronseal - Product Details - Ronseal Power Sprayer they even have an 'Inspirations' section on their site:lol:

....and they do exactly what they say on the tin...the only issue I have had lately is that the client is a little 'stickey' for a while:eek:

Please forgive us for having some fun and good luck in finding your ideal Spray Tan Company:hug:

Sorry Fiona but another " agree to disagree" moment....Ronseal is not paraben free...you've gotta go with the flow and modern day methodology ...and the trouble with tins is...well you need a can opener to ..well erm...open it :lol::lol:

With the B&Q range you get a colour chart and 25yr woodworm free guarantee...not a bad thing if your an Irish man with a wooden leg believe me :eek:

With the B&Q range you get a colour chart and 25yr woodworm free guarantee...not a bad thing if your an Irish man with a wooden leg believe me :eek:

Oh I didnt know you were Irish Collin? and which leg is wooden??? pmsl @ you two! :lol: :lol:

Oh I didnt know you were Irish Collin? and which leg is wooden??? pmsl @ you two! :lol: :lol:

are you taking the mickey here...its actually my middle leg were talking about here...no wonder I have no kids and my wife constantly removing splinters from the most awkward of places:eek:

lmao!! maybe we should all start calling you Jake the Peg! (showing my age now) No wonder you know so much about B&Q fence treatment! lol didnt know they sold it in 'try me' sized bottles though?? pmsl!!

lmao!! maybe we should all start calling you Jake the Peg! (showing my age now) No wonder you know so much about B&Q fence treatment! lol didnt know they sold it in 'try me' sized bottles though?? pmsl!!

opps just had my wife complaining about splinters this morning after a glass or two to many last night :rolleyes:

To be fair ..this morning she does somewhat resemble a porcupine :eek:

Latest posts

Back