Stargazer white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Has anyone used the stargazer white toner on their hair? Ive ordered it for my platinum hair but just wondered if anyones used it before? Used to use luo po1 but the peroxide in it dries my hair out. Xx

I haven't used the platinum one...but Stargazer used to be my go-to for crazy type colours and they always worked fine for me. They don't last long though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try the directions one or paintbox also do a white toner. Your hair would need to be bleached to a pale yellow for it to go white though x

My hair is loreal infini all over (bleach blonde) with a po1 already so its very light just sick of putting po1 on as its with peroxide. So ive ordered the stargazer see how it goes lol xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381503477.804479.jpg thats it anyway so im sure the whote toner would work

Just received my white toner. It says apply to wet hair but im thinking of applying to dry hair for a better result. Has anyone done this? Lucia x

Has anyone tried stargazer pink? Lucia x

Has anyone tried stargazer pink? Lucia x

I have the stargazer shocking pink on the ends of my hair atm and its held really well. Hasn't faded much at all, I had the baby pink on before but that faded in one wash to a really pale peachy colour. :S

I have the stargazer shocking pink on the ends of my hair atm and its held really well. Hasn't faded much at all, I had the baby pink on before but that faded in one wash to a really pale peachy colour. :S

Do u have a pic of the ends hun? Is ur hair pre lightened all over? The white lasted a week on mine but im gonna leave it longer next time x

As far as gentle toners go, i dont rate either directions or stargazer. I much prefer wella colourfresh something like 8/81 as its a bit stronger.

Do u have a pic of the ends hun? Is ur hair pre lightened all over? The white lasted a week on mine but im gonna leave it longer next time x

This is after 3 washes and still as bright as when it went on. Bit of a wonky dip dye but I did it myself without a mirror at the back. :D x

Attachments

• 1382359317545.jpg
    1382359317545.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 131

Latest posts

Back