stars and stripes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyUK

Reaction score
i have a client going to america and she wants the whole stars and stripes thing on her nails...i'm looking for some ideas any help appreciated thanks in advance :o) p.s love the new site :o)

TracyUK said:
i have a client going to america and she wants the whole stars and stripes thing on her nails...i'm looking for some ideas any help appreciated thanks in advance :o) p.s love the new site :o)
whoops :) lol

TracyUK said:
Dont have an image but why not do a search 'nail art' in usa and see what you find, & making it easier by buying some star transfers then all you have to do is the stripes..

TracyUK said:

Hi,
Click on this link http://www.cutexnails.com/amflag.html there is an american flag nailart step by step.
Hope this help? :)

TracyUK said:

Hi, I just posted USA, a picture of my toes that I did last 4th of July, http://groups.msn.com/NailsWithClass/pictures
a bit blurry but you can get the idea. Good luck on your nails.
Suzanne

thanks ... I'm trying to find something really 'advanced' tho ..something with a wow factor...i can do the basic flag no prob but I'm after something really cool ...have posted on an american site too and am about to sit down to have a play with the paints :idea: lol

sawasdee ka

Go look melle web site www.allthingsnails.com in her gallery she have stars and stripes .

Mui from the land of smiles and sun shine

Hi Tracy
Try this one ... www.angelfire.com/fl3/nails/
Pic 3 in Patriotic section is quite nice.
Thought I had more, will PM you if I find 'em.

TracyUK said:
thanks ... I'm trying to find something really 'advanced' tho ..something with a wow factor...i can do the basic flag no prob but I'm after something really cool ...have posted on an american site too and am about to sit down to have a play with the paints :idea: lol
Hi Tracy, was thinking about your art project and had 1 more suggestion, perhaps money nail. a us dollar? I sure would love to learn this trick, so if you or someone elses knows how I would love to hear form you.
Suzanne

slueless sawasdee ka

b4 i sit and write from nail pro usa magazine how to make money nail i write every thing them speak in magazine iand i put in geek if you look search you will see .

I see in nail pro magazine that time them have for make money nail dollar and nail from words on news paper .

I will go look for now in search and try bring up for you .
Mui from Thailand

slueless sawasdee ka 2day you can look link dollar bills i find for you al ready and if you want know some thing more you speak and i will find in nail pro for you and look some more .

Mui from Thailand

mui said:
slueless sawasdee ka

b4 i sit and write from nail pro usa magazine how to make money nail i write every thing them speak in magazine iand i put in geek if you look search you will see .

I see in nail pro magazine that time them have for make money nail dollar and nail from words on news paper .

I will go look for now in search and try bring up for you .
Mui from Thailand
How sweet of you mui, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much
suzanne

mui said:
slueless sawasdee ka 2day you can look link dollar bills i find for you al ready and if you want know some thing more you speak and i will find in nail pro for you and look some more .

Mui from Thailand
ok Mui found the link, this looks like sooooo much fun I have to try it tomarrow. will get phony money of coarse. don't want any FBI knocking on my door :) Thank you very much.
Suzanne

thats a really good idea thanks...i will have a search around and have a go at this idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back