Starter selection of Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaEtoile

Reaction score
Hi everyone. So, after a lot of consideration and planning, I'm going it alone as a freelance mobile tech. Scary and exciting!

Having a worked with a range of gel polishes in the past including Gelish and Shellac, I have decided I would like to stick to CND Shellac

I'm looking at starting out with a good selection of colours but obviously I need to balance initial outlay with having enough choice of colours for clients at fur and grow my collection of colours as a go. What do you lovely ladies suggest as a good range of popular colours to start out with?

TIA Bella xx

Hi, you have chosen a good brand to offer to your clients and they will love CND Shellac.

For a start I would recommend to have a few pinks, reds, oranges as well as neutrals and french colours.
Pinks: Pink Bikini, Hot Pop Pink, Tutti Frutti
Reds: Rose Brocade, Wildfire, Decadence, Masquerade
Oranges: Tropics, Lobster Roll
Neutrals: Nude Knickers, Satin Pajamas, Blush Teddy
For french manicure I prefer: Studio White and either Beau or Clearly Pink

There a few glittery colours you can get later for layering without changing initial colour, but adding a sparkle - Silver VIP Status, Gold VIP Status, Grapefruit Sparkle

Enjoy Shellacking [emoji4]

I'd say good starter colours are: wildfire, field fox, colours for French, rubble, hot pop pink, rose bud, satin pajamas, nude knickers, rock royalty, Oxblood, tropix and the new Lilac eclipse is very popular.

I would also invest in a couple of glitters as you can create more colours with these. Lecente iridescent glitters are great to start off with as they go over pretty much any colour and change depending on what colour you put them on :)

bare chemise(my favorite beige, other brands dont have the same colour) wild fire(perfect red), lobster roll(the other one unique colour), tinted love(beautiful and was very popular), sun bleached, naked naiveté, fedora, black pool, cake pop, mint convertible, pink bikini, creekside(maybe, I like this one) banana clip(for summer maybe, I like yellow, I had Copa cabana banana Gelish that one looked really cool on the sun and was popular at summer for vacation)

Dont you want to try Luxio? Luxio actually much better then Shellac and the price is lower because bottles is 15 ml. I use it for the last year and polish last much longer. Most of top masters in Russia work on Luxio

Latest posts

Back