Starting again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuba1984

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just moved states had a really nice little business going from home, and had to move due to my boyfriend's work.

I'm getting really down about it.. Been here two weeks and only had a few calls. I know it's not a long time to get going again, I'm just worried it won't work.. :(

Anyone been in the same situation? It's so depressing!

Xx

I understand I am doing my nail course at moment and thinking doing like you at home . But my course not finish until next year march but just putting more more money buying things . I am so worry too even I finished the course still wouldn't work as I would get enough client . It is bit different from you . I hope it all work out for you . I just thinking you are new in the area maybe some leaflets will help? All the best wishes and good luck xx

I moved to another part of the country for a period to gain employment in the beauty industry because different areas have different advantages in this industry. It doesn't always correlate with where a partner wants to live and this can be difficult so I empathise with what you're saying here.

Hope it picks up for you :)

Latest posts

Back