Starting in March

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Rider

Reaction score
Hi!

well i think this is my first post, in the amazing forum. Ive been lurking about 2 months now, and i just registered a few days ago.

Im starting a Nail Technician course in March in Innsbruck, Austria. So im so happy that i can start something it will help to take care of my son, whos in daycare. I want to have a good plan, and i dont want to rush things with my new business. So i give myself a year to train and to get my license (i wont get the license right away as the austrian law says i should be training and practicing for a year before i get my license) So i want to take it easy and have a good marketing plan. While im working as a waitress to save up money to buy my own good equipment.

Talking about equipment.. does anyone knows what kind of material do i need to start up? The course im doing is a intensive 1 month course, but i wont be having all schooling about nails. Im thinking about taking a second course in England (later on) like a 2-3 days or even week course in england to learn something new. But i think in the beginning will be enough learning gel and acryl.

Apparently ill get some material to work on. But i was told to buy an equipment that cost around 600 euros, which i think will be for a year of training. Ive seen another start kit from another website (Jolifin) Künstlich Fingernägel - - Starter-Sets von German Dream Nails

Ill get more information when i get to school for that. But the first certificate id like to have it from Austria, as is the country where i live, and where i want to stablish my business. Then ill make courses in England and Germany to get new trends.

So, as i said before, i rather to build up my business in a year, while im working as a waitress i can practice until i get my license.

I love working with cosmetics and jewelry, i even worked in the Swarovsky Factory!!

Even talked with a guy from a Marketing company and i exposed my idea of working and he said it was really good the way i have thought of putting my idea.

Hope i can take this off the ground. Ill keep posting more so you guys can get to know me.

DR

Welcome to salon geek (I am completly addicted to it!!!) and good luck with your course.

Latest posts

Back