Starting mobile price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewasylum

Reaction score
i starting mobile was just wondering if anyone has a idea how much i should charge for treatment thank for your help

i starting mobile was just wondering if anyone has a idea how much i should charge for treatment thank for your help

you'll need to find out what other salons charge and find the average cost, but you also need to work out how much it costs you to do all your treatments, say for example you use loreal colour thats gonna cost you more to do a colour than someone that uses nxt! it really is down to individual thngs like these, i'm sorry but thats as much advice as i can give you with that.

Hey I'm in the same position as you! It's hard as obviously you need to cover costs and make money for yourself but at the same time salons around by me are fairly reasonable and have fab offers on so if I charge too much then people will prefer to go to the salons. Im doing cheaper rates at the mo to get people into my client list and then I'll put costs up. I think first you need to work out how much things will coat you then add on a % for yourself.

Hope this helps! Xx

Latest posts

Back