Starting Sienna x course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah2404

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to say hello, I'm starting my Sienna course next month (I've gone for the £750 kit with the 3 levels of training) in Northampton and I just wondered if anybody had any advice?

This is going to be my full time job (I'm a stay at home mum) & I'm very excited to get started!

Sarah x

I trained at Northampton. I really enjoyed it. There's not much advice to give for the actual training as everything is well covered already.

Once I was trained I offered £5 spray tans for the first month to build up my technique and practice. It's been really successful and hopefully gained some permanent clients. My clients are really impressed i'm using Sienna X as its a top quality product.

I was nervous of tanning to start with but now I love it. I can be in and out of a clients house in 30 mins and if all goes well become quite profitable.

Hi Sarah

Can I ask how your training went? I'm hoping to book on the next course in Northampton :)

I used Sienna X at the previous salon and loved it. I would recommend doing an offer on to start with like Have 1 spray tan, get the next 1 half price. Or have a Spray Tan Party with more than 5 people and the host get's her tan free :)

Latest posts

Back