Starting up help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bexnorm

Reaction score
Hey

I've just qualified in mani and gel polish and looking to get a mobile nail table. I've seen a lot of the older threads have links to eBay as recommendations to the store they'd bought from but the links have exp so wondered if anyone could recommended an eBay seller they've bought from?

Also seen a lot of people say they've used the daylight lamp from hobbycraft but has anyone found that it cures the gel?

Thank you!! :)

I bought my mobile table off Amazon for about £40 / if you type mobile manicure table into the search bar you should get a few come up - my daylight lamp I bought from Essential Nails for about £35 and I am really happy with it x

@Sez39 thank you for replying! Can you remember the vendor name you bought from on there. As don't want to buy something that turns out to be Made a bit dodgy and breaks. X

Sorry it was a while ago now - just type mobile Manicure tables into the search bar & a few should come up - just don't buy the cheapest one one there if you want it to last - buy cheap,buy twice is my motto xx

Sorry it was a while ago now - just type mobile Manicure tables into the search bar & a few should come up - just don't buy the cheapest one one there if you want it to last - buy cheap,buy twice is my motto xx
Thanks! That's ok. I bought one in the end from a seller with as close to 100% as I could find. Delivered within 2 days and so far it seems ok. Although not used it yet!

Latest posts

Back