Starting up & Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalez69

Reaction score
Hi

I am starting to look at prices to charge for each treatment and have been trying to work out how much i think it costs me to do every treatment so im able to work out how much profit i will make. Any tips on ways to work it out or rough prices of each treatment. My products will hopefully be bare esscentuals make up, dermalogica face and body treatments, austrailian body care products and OPI nail treatments.

Thanks

The company's that you are going to be using for your products will give you this info, on your cost for each treatment hth

Yes the company should be able to give you a product breakdown cost to do each treatment - but then you should work out how long the treatment is, what other things you will be using such as disposables, are you mobile and charge petrol etc. I have found that a treatment may only take say 20 minutes but time the client has been in and gone and you tidy up etc the treatment has taken twice as long so make sure you charge a fair price for your time.

Thanks, I am just tryin to budget out everything still waiting to have my meetings with the reps of the companies but thanks for your help :)

hi when i first started my salon b4 i went mobile i worked out how much my products would cost for each treatment by dividing how many treatments i get out of a product by it's price all products for all treatments added them together then added time and motion on and then a couplel of pounds for profit i dont know if i have explaind this well but if you need a more indepth discription just ask and i will be happy to help. good luck with your new compony

Latest posts

Back