Starting up, renting a chair and colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coops

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say how fab I think it is. I love seeing the advice given and ideas shared, I just wish I knew about this place ages ago.

Ok, so I'm going to be renting a chair in a new salon next month. I've not worked in a salon for a few years (can't wait to get back to the smells!) and I've never rented before but I've been doing mobile here and there so I've got quite a good collection of kit already. I will be supplying my own products and I'm trying to work out what colours to have on hand from day one. I'm thinking I won't need every colour from the get-go as I'd have a bit of time to get any colours needed for clients during the patch test period. But obviously I'm going to need some! Although I've had experience with lots of brands and I'm happy to use the others for different situations, I'm going to go with loreal as I feel most confident with them.

Any advice appreciated!!

If you are going with majirel, I would pick the bases, the gold bases(.3's) some cppers and reds, 900s and 901s as a starting point. You would also find the .31's useful and the .1's handy depending on how much you have to spend, and how accessible your wholesaler is.

Latest posts

Back