stats on the growth of the beauty industry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

be-beautiful

Reaction score
hey guys,

Carrying out a project at the minute and need facts/figures on growth,decline & trends on the beauty/health/spa industry!

finding the is proving to be hard so if any of you guys know them or where i can obtain them pleassseeeee help plus it will be interesting for other to see also!

just a few q's i definately need:

1. in year 2009 what was the growth or decllne in the beauty industry in the uk inc northern ireland if possible?

2.how much is the average spend per client per year in industry

3. how much more is the industry worth now in 2010 sompared to 5 years ago

4.most popular treatments requested ?

thanks so much guys hope you can help!!

hey guys,

Carrying out a project at the minute and need facts/figures on growth,decline & trends on the beauty/health/spa industry!

finding the is proving to be hard so if any of you guys know them or where i can obtain them pleassseeeee help plus it will be interesting for other to see also!
Hi, the trouble is you're asking successful/surviving businesses (this forum) for input, when the people you need to talk to, about the industries decline, are the ones who closed down last year.

I could tell you that I did very well last year and you would think that meant good news for the industry. However the reason for my success was, unfortunately, because of the decline of some of my, nearby, competitors.

I think you need to clarify what you mean by beauty industry, It encompasses salons, spas, mobiles, hobbyists, home use products etc. Some sectors declined, some were static, some grew.

any of the sectors that comprise the whole industry, most results i have found so far have been very positive which makes us in the industry happy!

Hi there there's an article I read recently regarding natural & organic products and the massive growth this sector has made in the last 2 years.
To view the article go to Nat. natural skin and body essentials page on facebook the article is Natural and Organic Products Are Blooming

Hth.

Latest posts

Back