Sticky feet/allergy question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K's tanning

Reaction score
I had a client this morning who is very allergic to plasters, we had already done a skin test for the spray tan, which was fine, but she'd forgotten to mention the plasters allergy(possibly thinking it wouldn't be relevant to spray tanning), & only thought to mention it as I was about to put on her sticky feet!
Anyway, I used loads of barrier cream instead of the sticky feet to avoid any reactions.
My question is...would she have reacted to the sticky stuff on the sticky feet as she would a plaster? Is there any way of finding out what causes the alergic reaction and then finding out if the same components are in the sticky feet glue?
Or are sticky feet hypoallergenic?
Cheers
K

Best to contact the company you get them from hun.They would know. I would imagine she would be allergic to them as people that are allergic to plasters, cant have eyelash perms because the sticky on the the rods are made of the same thing they make plasters with.
I think you did the right thing here.
Always better to be safe than sorry!
xxx

Latest posts

Back